Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bruce and the kids



Dear Davey,
I made it through another week. There isn’t a second that goes that I don’t think of you and wish you were here with me. Life is so short and some don’t realize what they have. Your friends need you here right now. They are all torn apart and need you as their glue, their mentor and rock. Please watch over them and help them. I worry so much about them all right now.
Days are rough without you but the nights are the hardest. There is not a second of everyday that I don’t think of you and wish you were here. I wish I could explain to Bruce where you are. He is still waiting for you to come home. Sometimes I think he understands because when I cry at night he is the one that comes and licks my tears away. His eyes are so sad. He still loves to laser point every night and when I am out there with him I look up into the Heavens hoping that you can see him playing. That is when he is the happiest the most these days and of course he asks every night like he always has. Stevie is Stevie although he is a fat boy these days. I told his mommy that we need to cut his food down. Remember how skinny and sickly he was when you and Brittany came home from Colorado? You wouldn’t believe it is the same dog. He still likes to bug Annie and chase her in the back yard. Barney misses cuddling with you too. He gets into bed with Brittany sometimes but he says it isn’t the same as cuddling with his Davey. Allie dumped over the trash can last night-she got up on the table and knocked it over. They all ate trash and what a mess we had to clean up. She was the only one that acted guilty and nobody wanted dinner!!! Annie misses you too but she says she doesn’t miss how you use to scare her and hold her upside down.
Please watch over us all down here. We know that where you are is so much better than here, but we want you here with us too. God has his plan, you know it, and we don’t. How lucky you are!! I love you Davey and miss you more than words can say. Help me to be strong until we meet again. Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment