Monday, February 14, 2011

VALENTINES DAY 2011

I hope Valentines Day is beautiful in Heaven. It has to be with you there. Brittany and I took Bruce to Rose Hills. He had never been and we thought it was fitting that he goes on Valentines Days since Brittany gave Bruce to you 4 years ago as your Valentines present. She says you were so excited and you two were inseparable. You even took him into stores in Colorado and he rode in the carts!!! Oh Bruce....He misses you. He thinks you will come home one day and I don't know how to tell him you won't. He looks so sad at times. He wanted me to open your side of the closet the other day. I did and all he did was smell your clothes and then he was fine. Maybe he just needed to smell you. I remember when you were a little boy and you would be outside playing and you would come in and tell me "let me smell you mommy". I would and you would go back outside and finish playing. Oh how I wish for those days again.

No comments:

Post a Comment