Monday, September 24, 2012

One of the "Pack"

From Brad LaClair on Facebook:
 
So its been two years that one of the "Pack" has been gone. Gone from this world but not from our hearts. He will always live inside of us until we meet again in our next life. It feels like it was yesterday but at the same time it feels like it was a lifetime ago. He was everyone's best friend. We all got to have a piece of his friendship, a friendship in which will last forever, a friendship th...
at everyone will cherish forever, a friendship in which no body else could replace. He was an awesome person and I know my life is awesome because I got to know and be friends with him. I got to see how awesome and yet stubborn he was, how caring he was, how honest and true he was. He was a genuine person, a genuine friend, a person I wish to be like one day. Well all love you Davey Chavez.
THE PACK



No comments:

Post a Comment