Sunday, December 23, 2012

Making Gingerbread Houses

Here we are making gingerbread houses.  The family gets together and the kids.....big and small make gingerbread houses.  As I look around at them all having fun and making their houses, I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have you here and see you making one. What would you have made?  We had everything from a football field (Uncle Ted) to Snow Whites castle (Danielle of course).  I know that wasn't your "thing", but I still can dream, right?  You may have decided to come so that you could see Raegan in action!!  I think she ate more candy than she decorated with.  Even though you are not here with us physically, everytime we all get together, I feel you are there.  I miss you every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year.......and love you beyond words.  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment