Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Raegan's birthday candle

Yes, we got your candle for Raegan's birthday!!  Thank you


Here is the story: Raegan's 2nd birthday was February 11th.  We were looking forward to having the party, but not looking forward to missing Davey there.  Autumn and Raegan had been over to my house the night before and I had a candle lit.  It had 3 wicks.  When they left I blew out the candle and went to bed.  I was up at least 3 times in the middle of the night and walked past the candle and it was not lit. David came home late in the night and heated up food in the microwave where the candle was and it was not lit.  When I got up the next morning....Raegan's birthday..one wick was lit (see above).  That wick had not been lit all night or the candle would have been burned farther down.  Davey's sign for Raegan wishing her a
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM UNCLE DAVEY"

No comments:

Post a Comment