Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

HEARTS, HEARTS, EVERYWHERE THERE ARE HEARTS

Dear Davey,
There are hearts everywhere now that I look.  I honestly believe they are from you. Who else could they be from?  They are so obvious, to me at least.  The first one I saw, I just thought "weird" and walked away.  Later it happened again and it made me think, so I took a picture.  Then they kept coming...at times when I needed them and then a lot of other times.  The heart above was taken by Dad's cousins wife.  I was on Facebook Christmas Day, missing you of course. This heart was staring me in the face when I opened my page.  Here are the others.  I know you know what they look like, but others don't so I want to post them so everyone can see.

One morning when I was driving your car
Carpet at home-not even wet
At work on my way to lunch

Bathroom rug


A piece of carpet
 
   

Dog pee???? Really Davey!!!


I LOVE THEM ALL...KEEP THEM COMING.
Now here is one for you.  Happy Valentines Day Davey. I Love You.

Mom

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! You always show me them when you see them and it is magical. Seeing them all together bring me to tears. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete